Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Cloeisms (Kids say the darndest things)

Cloe's favorite phase lately is "You're silly like an alligator". My only question is, how silly is an alligator?


Like this...





















Or may be this...











Who's to really know. I don't want to track one down and ask.

Her latest ...

You're as beautiful as an elephant!











She announced this as she was inspecting her work, she had just "fixed" my hair! I guess I should count my blessings that she didn't announce that I was as big as an elephant!

1 comment:

terramisu said...

Didn't Bill Cosby host that show? (kids say the darndest things) Well he also said that all kids are born with brain damage (I know mine are)Who wrote "Carli" on the wall? Carli says, "I dunno!" Gotta Love em! She sounds too cute!