Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The "Anti-Foot Fetish"


So anyone of you who knows me knows that I do not allow anyone to touch my feet. I don't do pedicures, or anything that gross! There is a reason for this little explanation of one of my many idiosyncrasy's, I was in Super Target the other day and I was in the frozen food aisle (not sure why that's so important but here it is). I was walking down the aisle and this guy stops by me and the conversation went as follows:
Guy: "Excuse me but I hope you don't mind me saying so, but you have incredibly sexy feet.
Me: "Um, thanks."

I then make my way, hopefully more nonchalantly than I felt, to several different aisles to make sure he wasn't following me, and then I left!

Let's say it all together now, eeeeeewwwwwww!!!!!!
I must also explain that I did not have sandles on, my shoes had a "T" strap buckle, so no part of my feet were exposed! I just don't understand!


1 comment:

terramisu said...

Yeah- Eewwww!- But from someone who has seen your naked feet- they are Hawt!!!!-lol